In Pursuit of Certainty
- the firm conviction that something is the case
- the quality of being reliably true
- a general air of confidence
In our lives, business and personal, public and private, we look for certainty. In the workplace, and even in the world around us as a whole, there seems to be so much change, bringing with it stress and perhaps even anxiety.
As business matters seeks to offer support, we recognise that uncertainty erodes our wellbeing and so our new theme tries to bring together resources which will enhance certainty in our lives…
- looking at ways in which we can improve our skills and abilities at work, giving that air of confidence and commitment which enhances our value in the workplace
- thinking about the whole area of having confidence in those who we work for and those who we work and live beside – integrity, honesty, ethical principles being key building blocks
- recognising that there is a deeper level of certainty in life and asking how that interlinks with the place of Christian faith in our life and career
Look for the hashtag #IPOC18 as we try together to navigate an uncertain world.